| Diễn đàn xây dựng - Chợ xây dựng http://www.choxaydung.vn/forum/ |
|
| AI JOI NEW http://www.choxaydung.vn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105760 |
Bạn đang xem trang 1 / 1 trang |
| Người gửi: | Stepanpro [ Thứ 3 29/09/26 3:56 ] |
| Tiêu đề bài viết: | AI JOI NEW |
I keep hearing about AI companions and virtual partners, but I'm not really sure what they are or how they work. Is there a straightforward way to understand what they offer? |
|
| Người gửi: | Stepanpro [ Thứ 3 29/09/26 3:59 ] |
| Tiêu đề bài viết: | Re: AI JOI NEW |
A mate mentioned he'd been trying one out, so I opened AI companion one evening out of curiosity. It's part of a platform built around character-based chat, and this section focuses on virtual partners. What struck me was the range of personalities on offer. Each character has a backstory, a specific way of interacting, and a defined dynamic. I spent about twenty minutes reading through profiles and testing a conversation. The dialogue adapted quickly to tone and context, and the platform remembered previous exchanges, which made the conversation feel more consistent over time. You can also create your own companion from scratch, adjusting personality traits, appearance, and behaviour to suit whatever you're looking for. Everything is encrypted, and it works fine on a phone. I'm still not sure I'd use something like this regularly, but it's hard not to be curious about where the technology is heading. The gap between a scripted chatbot and something that feels like a conversation is getting smaller every year, and platforms like this are a good way to see that shift up close. If you've ever wondered how these tools actually behave, it's worth spending twenty minutes finding out. |
|
| Bạn đang xem trang 1 / 1 trang | Thời gian được tính theo giờ UTC + 7 Giờ |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|